I’ve noticed a funny, wart-like growth on my horse today. Is there anything I can do for it or should I just get a vet?

As there are many different things this could be, we would recommend that you get a vet to examine it to advise you on the best treatment plan. We often see sarcoids in this area, and if this is a sarcoid then there are a range of options depending on the location, which may include surgery, freezing, or use of a cream which works on most lesions, though this cream is quite toxic so needs to be administered by the vet.